Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Computer purchase review me

Good range of optioins for spec. I wanted a quiet computer and had searched internet for best specification. Got some good advice when I rang sales support. They advised on case and video card. They even offered to source a case externally if I wanted it.
The order time was what they said and I coiuld get updates automatically. I realised that I had a spare licence for operating system and asked to change order (fairly early in process) and there wasnt any problem. I could also track this via web siteHad problems with setup (my problems!) and technical support very helpful on both occasions that I rang. They even ran down to get a video card to check the connection which was fairly tight. They didnt have problems advising on things I added (operatig system, hard drives) although I understood that the warranty didnt cover this
Overall good service
Advantages:
good technical support .
Disadvantages:
oreder tracking comprehensive and obviated need for e mail reponses

No comments:

Post a Comment