Thursday, March 10, 2011

Samsung LE32C450


I recently moved into my own flat, and just before I moved decided I needed a new TV for my front room, as I wanted to keep the 19 inch Samsung TV in the bedroom for playing DVD's etc. I decided I wanted to stick with Samsung, as I have many products made by them and *touch wood* they have served me very well with no problems. I find Samsung to be a very well trusted, well respected brand that makes perfect quality products.
The first place I looked for a TV was on Amazon, as this is where I got a super bargain on my 19 inch Samsung TV, and once again I got the brilliant sale from Amazon. After checking the price elsewhere, Amazon has the cheapest price by far for the Samsung LE-32C450. The LE-32C450 is a 32 inch, flat screen TV which truly is a wonderful tv.
From Samsungs Series 4, it is HD ready, with 3 HDMI cable ports, so you can connect multiple HD items. I found this very handy as I can plug in my Sky HD box and my Xbox 360 at the same time, so no having to switch wires or ports. There is also a USB connection on this TV, so you can connect multiple different devices that support USB connection.
The Samsung LE-32C450 also has wide colour enhancement technology, so you get an amazing picture with brilliant colours that are bought to life. The screen resolution is an amazing 1366 x 768 and it supports Dolby Digital Surround Sound. There is a good choice of auto functions too, including auto channel search and store and auto power off. The LE-32C450 is a slim line TV, with a round stand and when you turn it on and off, it plays a cute little tune, like you would expect when shutting down a computer. The TV also supports 25 different languages, so you can set it to what ever language you require it to be in.
The remote control that comes with the TV (Batteries included) is very simple to use, and all the buttons are clearly labelled with what they do, so there is no confusion as to which button does what. I hate it when a TV comes with an over complicated remote! The operating system on the TV itself is just as simple to use, I find that the TV is very user friendly, and pretty much anyone can use it.The best thing I love on this TV, is the fact that you can hover a finger over the controls on the front of the TV and they work! I had no idea it did this till I was cleaning the TV and some how turned it off!! Heat sensors on the front! Brilliant idea, although I can not find a mention of that on the Amazon listing for the TV LOL!! I know it is something simple but I was amazed by this, as I have never had it on a TV before, not even my 19 inch Samsung TV!
I love the picture quality on this TV! Even on non HD channels and movies, they picture is beautifully clear and precise, with strong colors and great details to everything, and then when you turn it onto High Definition - Wow! It really is an amazing picture that can not be done justice through words, you just have to experience it for yourself. The sound quality on the TV is just as brilliant, and you hardly have to have the TV turned up at all to get a great amount of sound from it. The volume goes up to 100, but so far, I have not had it past 20 - I fear any higher would make my ears bleed or my neighbours come ramming on my door!Personally I think this is a brilliant TV and I could not ask for anything better, the picture is perfect, the sound is perfect, it really is perfect and if you are looking to get yourself a new TV then LE-32C450 from Samsung is the only way to go (unless of course you want a different screen size!) If you are going to get one of these, donn't bother going anywhere else, the best you will find is on Amazon, by a good £40 cheaper than the nearest price, and you also get free delivery from Amazon!
Take my word for it, there is no other TV like this one, so go get yourself a Samsung LE-32C450 today, you won't regret taking my advice.*This review can also be found on Dooyoo under the name of Stufflover*

No comments:

Post a Comment